Web Designer & Developer who enjoys being creative, travelling, art, design and photography.
• Ability to problem solve, analyse, design, and communicate directly with the client to understand their needs to develop a solution.
• Ability create hi-fidelity designs using programmes such as Adobe XD and Sketch
• Visual design elements such as Logos, branding and prototypes.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills as well as being self-motivated and having a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
• Always wanting to learn new skills and working in a team.
• User Research to improve Website alignment with customer needs through user research that includes in-depth interviews, contextual inquiries and field/diary studies.
• Complete UX processes such as persona creation to optimise user journeys, develop site maps and construct wireframes enabling effortless navigation.
• Usability Testing allowing participates in all phases of usability testing in lab and remote settings.
• Understanding of colour theory, typography and work using an agile process.
Web Developer, The Law Society of Scotland, Edinburgh | 05/2019 - Current
Analysed requirements and designed, developed and implemented software applications for multiple websites. Worked in Agile-driven environment to effectively maintain project timelines and utilize available resources. Pinpointed user experience issues to devise targeted suggestions for creating a cohesive user experience.
Front End Developer, Clydewire Ltd, Glasgow | 06/2018 – 02/2019
Created eye-catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms to strengthen company brand and identity. Determined coding requirements for site creation, including e-commerce capability and specialized scripts. Designed, implemented and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement.
Napier University | Sep 2017 - July 2019
BSc (Hons) Web Design & Development | Frsit-Class Honours
Advanced Web Technologies
User-Centred Organisational Systems
Designing Interactive Business Systems
Creative Team Projects
Web Enabled Business
Edinburgh College, Edinburgh | Aug 2015 - May 2017
HND Interactive Media | A
UI & UX Design
Graphics Creation using Adobe Software
Audio & Video Production
2D & 3D animation
Placement of the Year 2018 Award
On Thursday the 27th of September 2018 saw the annual e-Placement Scotland Placement of the Year awards winners in front of nearly 600 industry relevant guests at the ScotlandIS event ScotSoft2018.
Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; XD; Premiere Pro; After Effects; Animate; Dreamweaver)
Atom; Notepad ++; GitHub Desktop; XCode; Visual Studio; InVision; LexisNexis Visualfiles; iMIS (Association Management Software)
Windows; Linux; MacOS; Android; iOS; Google Analytics; Usability Hub; Hotjar
Data Analysis; Idea Generation; Wireframes; Prototyping; Interface Design; User Testing; Problem Solving; Responsive Design; Object-Oriented Programming; Agile Development
Mobile | 07456425429
Email | email@example.com